Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blerg

I knew I would fall behind in this endevour. Life got in the way which is much more important than blogging about one’s self. Anyway, the guilt in my stomach is making it hard to continue my Saturday afternoon of doing nothing so here we go with the catch-up. Unfortunately, the internet connection is working against me too so this is becoming a frustrating feat.

Anyway, onto another boring topic of narcissistic self-reflection. Moving into an apartment by myself was the wisest decision I have made this year. There are no rules! I live near the 4-6 Tram and for those of you who don’t understand the significance of this I don’t even know how to explain how important this is and I am not going to attempt a simile of any proportion. I no longer have to wait for the scary night bus. I can walk to an awesome market, to buy homemade cheese and what not.

Blerg – Saturday’s are not meant for writing, they are meant for laundry and watching 30 Rock in pajamas. I am outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment