Tuesday, December 7, 2010

These Are the People in My Neighbourhood

Today's question might as well have been "If you had to describe your emotions as a tree, which tree would it be and why?" BLERG! It was however asking me to describe my community and who I want to be in my community next year.

My community is nice, I have a nice neighbour, pretty funny friends, people all over Europe that give me excuses to travel and feed me and house me. Question - consider yourself answered. Blog - consider your quality lowered.

In 2011, my goal is to be part of this community:


Betty White, the funniest characters from the TV show aptly named Community, sitting in a LIBRARY, rapping, sampling Toto?! If this world was real I would totally be part of it.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I haven't given up on your blog! I'm a little behind but am really happy you shared that YouTube of Betty White rapping in a library.

    ReplyDelete